Retirement Villages in South Africa
Knysna Lifestyle Estate is the perfect choice for those looking to retire on South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route. Our estate offers residents retirement with a difference. Not only do we offer a wide variety of amenities and safe, secure living but you’ll be able to experience spacious luxury giving you the option of privacy when you want it and care when you need it.
Our retirement village is situated in the heart of Knysna, with easy access to all the shops, restaurants, golf courses and festive fun that the sleepy town has to offer.
Contact us today to schedule a tour of our luxury retirement village on the Garden Route in South Africa. Could there be any better place to live out your twilight years?
The Prime Retirement Location in the Garden Route
Knysna is centrally located on the Garden Route being a mere one hours drive from George Airport. Knysna is one of South Africa’s best-known destinations, renowned for its beauty and tranquillity. It is a town nestled between a lush forest and a languid lagoon, with the mighty Knysna Heads connecting the lagoon to the sea.
Knysna Lifestyle Estate is one of the most luxurious retirement villages on the garden route, located away from the hustle and bustle of this holiday town. It is close enough to be able to enjoy the festivities yet far enough away to enjoy peaceful luxury when you need it.
What Makes Knysna Lifestyle Estate the perfect Retirement Village in South Africa
When you choose this retirement village in Knysna, you will be getting a 24-hour secure living as well as luxury at its best. Here are some other reasons why retiring at Knysna Lifestyle Estate will be the best decision you’ve ever made:
- Luxury retirement with private space. Knysna Lifestyle Estate is one of the least dense lifestyle estates in the country (there are only five homes per hectare on our prime 52-hectare site).
- We are one of the highest rated retirement villages in South Africa with a Google review rating of 4.7 out of 5.
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with amenities including tennis, gym, heated pool, sauna and boules or join the weekly walking group.
- Meet new friends through regular social events including bridge and mah-jong
- Spend time in nature through our network of nature trails, bird-watching facilities and indigenous gardens.
- Superior healthcare services including in-home and assisted living services, and a fully functional healthcare facility.
- The Estate is pet friendly, allowing you to bring your furry friends along for your retirement.
What is There to Do And See When You Retire in the Garden Route?
The Garden Route is an iconic route in South Africa that stretches from Mossel Bay to Storms River. There are many must-see attractions along the Garden Route including places like Victoria Bay, Wilderness, Sedgefield and Plettenberg Bay. When you retire in Knysna, you can look forward to being able to experience the true beauty of the Garden Route on your doorstep, including:
Nature at its best with indigenous forest hikes, nature trails and short walks for every skill and fitness level.
Golfers Paradise with fantastic golf courses like Pezula, Simola, Oubaai and Fancourt all but a short drive away.
Experience blue flag beaches at both Brenton Beach and Buffalo Bay as well as a variety of water activities on the Lagoon and Estuary.
If you’re looking for luxury retirement villages on the Garden Route for sale, look no further than Knysna Lifestyle Estate.
Contact us today to book a tour of one of the most sought-after retirement villages in South Africa now.